Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette Unboxing and Swatch

Too Faced Peanut Butter Jelly Unboxing

So the first time I missed out on buying this Too Faced Limited Edition Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette on Ulta.com for $36.00-I was so disappointed!!  But then who isn't always disappointed when they're a little late to the party right?! I was disappointed because of the way it went down!
                         
I was online getting ready to purchase several items, which I actually did a haul and review in my previous post, click here to read. As I was about to check out I got the message of doom- *out of stock*! I was like so livid because I was literally a click away! So I went ahead and purchased it on eBay for $55.00 that same night because I didn't know if it was going to be back or not and I wanted to catch a semi-good deal on eBay before the palettes skyrocket in price. So funny, I made another big Ulta.com purchase a couple of nights later and seriously, the night after, the palette made a grand appearance once again! Just my luck. Moral of the story, be on point with this limited edition shit!!! *hair flip*
                                      

Everything about this palette is super adorable!!! It's cute and small. The packaging is really slender and thin. Not super bulky at all. If you're in a rush and need to take it with you, you can easily fit it in a decent sized purse. It even fits into Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C Crossbody, which is actually kinda small...


AND YES, it does smell like PB&J. I absolutely love it!!! The names of the shadows are really cutesy and catchy, very indicative of the palette of course. As always, in every palette, Too Faced includes their signature Glamour Guide. I'd really like to try the PB&J look especially for a night out. If you'd like to see any of these guided looks or see what I come up with-comment below!

Too Faced Peanut butter and jelly swatching swatch

The palette is a mix of shimmer and matte shades as you can see in my swatch above. I feel like you could even use 'Spread the Love' and 'Bananas' as a highlighter if you wanted to. I love this palette because you can wear these shades every day which can easily go into night if you wanted to do some sort of smokey eye or even something bold and fun with 'Jelly'.  These shades look so different in person and wow they truly are beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment